Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship
This annual scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to three students per year with a $5,000 reduction in the tuition fees for the coursework Master of Laws (LLM) program that will commence in the Law School in 2015. These scholarships provide $2,500.00 for the student's first semester in the program, and $2,500.00 for the student's second semester in the program, provided they remain eligible.
Applicable to: International Students, Law, Postgraduate, financially disadvantaged, Masters Coursework, High-Achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first semester of the program
- Be enrolled full-time
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript
- A statement explaining your financial situation and how the scholarship would assist with your future studies.
Selection of the successful candidate will be on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Financial Need
- Performance at Interview
How to apply
The closing date to apply for this scholarship is: Friday, 28 February 2015
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 6404 or +61 2 4921 8849
Fax: +61 2 4921 6937