Master of Laws (LLM) Scholarship
This scholarship was established to provide up to four students each year with financial support to the value of $4000 toward the coursework costs of the Master of Laws (LLM) program.
Applicable to: International Students, Law, Postgraduate, financially disadvantaged, Masters Coursework, High-Achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws (LLM) program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first year of the program of study
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units)
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program
- Be an international student
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript
- A statement explaining your financial situation and how the scholarship would assist with your future studies.
Two (2) scholarships will be offered annually. These scholarships provide $2,000 for the student's first semester in the program, and $2,000 for the student's second semester in the program, provided scholarship criteria are met and payable after satisfactory academic progress has been demonstrated.
Selection of the successful candidate will be on the basis of:
- Academic Merit
- Financial Need
- Performance at Interview
How to apply
The closing date to apply for this scholarship is: Thursday, 31 March 2016
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759