This program is only available for currently enrolled students. No new applications for admission will be accepted.
Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
Over the last decade, the Construction/Building/Engineering/Design Industries have embraced modern professional project management as a specialised discipline.
Effective project management will help:
- Meet or exceed client expectations;
- Maximize the use of resources (time, people, money, space, etc);
- Bring projects to a successful conclusion on time and within budget;
- Successfully manage project stakeholders and project risks;
- Evaluate project outcomes and document learnings future reference; and
- Build confidence in a team for future projects.
This program has been assembled by practicing professional project managers, with courses logically built around the project life cycle providing the skills required to deliver a project from “Start-up” to “Wrap-up”.